Half day tour to Blue Lagoon from Split with comfortable speed boat, best for families with children or people who just wants to enjoy untouched nature. Our cruise starts in the morning at the meeting point.When we arrive in Blue lagoon You will have free time for swimming, snorkeling and enjoying the sun. You have time to enjoy small unique islands and nature of Blue Lagoon. At the Blue lagoon there are a few restaurants and a beach bar “Haven”.
After 2 hours at the Blue lagoon next station is city island Šolta where you will visit a beautiful bay.
Last station is the city of Trogir, whole town covered under UNESCO protection, where you can enjoy in the walking tour of the city or spend time for a lunch or a coffee.
We offer you relaxing panoramic boat ride to Blue Lagoon. You can enjoy beautiful sea at Lagoon. Two hours of swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear sea.
Swimming at cristal clear wather of Blue Lagoon.
Relaxing time at the beach bar ”Haven”.
Visiting island Šolta.
Visiting city of Trogir.
Snorkeling equipment included.
BLUE LAGOON MORNING TOUR
9:30 AM ~ Leaving Split downtown
10 AM ~ Arrival at the Blue Lagoon
12 AM ~ Arrival in Trogir
2 PM ~ Return to Split
BLUE LAGOON AFTERNOON TOUR
2:30 PM ~ Leaving Split downtown
3 PM ~ Arrival at the Blue Lagoon
5 PM ~ Arrival in Trogir
7 PM ~ Return to Split Included in the price :
– Transport with the new boat
– English speaking Captain and crew – Water on board
– Snorkeling gear
– All taxes and VAT Guests should bring :
– Swimsuit and towel
– Cash money for personal expenses
– Water/windproof jackets Not included in price :Not included in price :
– Food and drinks
– Gratuities for drivers / instructors (at personal discretion)
– Any personal expenses Availability : Every day Meeting point : in front of St. Francis church at the beginning of Riva promenade in Split (Trg Franje Tuđmana, Split). Guest should arrive 10-15 minute earlier. Price : starting from €60.00
*As with every boat journey, safety comes first! You are the skipper’s responsibility while on board, and he decides if the tour will be changed or even cancelled. In such a (rare) event, you can choose between rebooking for another day, or getting a full refund.